Bureau Veritas Côte d'Ivoire food safety webinar
Bureau Veritas Côte d'Ivoire is organising a webinar on food safety on 15 September 2022 from 09h00 to 10h30 GMT.
About food safety
This webinar will cover the following subject matter: How does certification help you provide safe and high-quality food to your customers? As a food business industrial, meeting consumer demand for safe, high-quality products is a major challenge in ensuring your company's survival. Your products and services, regardless of your position in the food value chain, must meet consumer, industry, and regulatory safety standards.
Why attend this webinar?
To meet these expectations, it is critical to follow responsible practices, demonstrate full traceability of your products, and ensure compliance with strict regulations. You will learn how to ensure compliance throughout the supply chain by participating in our certification programs (for example, HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000). Bureau veritas is certified by the following organization :
This webinar will provide an opportunity to learn more about our food safety expertise and how we can meet your needs.
Date: 15th September
Time: 09h00 to 10h30 GMT
- Pascal Hemar - Market Leader Food and Agriculture, Bureau Veritas Africa
- Danielle Akesse - VOC Coordinator, Bureau Veritas Côte d'Ivoire Agrifood
- Marie-Berthe Aka - Evaluation and audit manager, Bureau Veritas Côte d'Ivoire Agrifood
- Elisabeth Bedi - Business developper certification, Bureau Veritas Côte d'Ivoire Agrifood
- Aminata Koné - Business Developper Food, Bureau Veritas Côte d'Ivoire Agrifood